Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 15 January 2017

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

Hello from very icy Indiana.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!

Cardinal on Ice
U. S. Fish & Wildlife Service photo
Labelled Public Domain (Copyright-Free)

• PS -  The washing machine was not rinsing and spinning but I put the half done stuff on a "rinse and spin only" programme, which it did OK. Then I put in more things, namely our underwear, and it coped with those alright, phew! -- at least I'll have clean knickers for the week......

Have to wait and see if the machine plays up again, no idea what's wrong with it.

• Lindy in the summer washing machine died.,,

Dish washer was playing up so as one had to come out to install the other talked OH into replacing both:-)

That was just after fridge freezer went on a wobble so all new in the spate of 4 months.

He hates domestic stress so it's easy to convince him of change. Oh and cleaner went pear shaped and he ordered pet G tec ram plus car bit. I think he loves it more than me:-))

• Wendy, I'm thinking about ordering an Air Ram - do you recommend them?

• Rosy in my opinion worth every penny..

Got the animal version ...

So pleased I didn't buy it before as he charged for Highlands and Islands delivery. I will not pay delivery and we are close to A95.

He has now improved its design.

Everything is individual in liking but to see himself impressed it must be good.

• Wendy - You've had quite a few new additions, then!  We had to replace the kettle (I think we wear them all out by having so much tea....) and I'm enjoying the new stereo, which I talked my OH into as it was a Black Friday Deal, or so they said........

Wondering if our heating boiler is going to last the Winter, and now, said w. machine is acting up. We'll wait and see.

Just seen a mug with the words "When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars."  -   I like that :-)

• Diane -- I love him!!  Especially the wicked look in his eye!!  Hope you 'll give him a good home.

• This morn took myself to State Library for a research session. Homeward bound, I emerged from deli after collecting my panini for lunch and there was my bus waiting at the stop. So no waiting in the heat. Stupid powers-that-be have placed bus seats by kerb, in the rain in winter, blazing sun in summer, and everyone stands under the shop verandah. Do these planners ever use the services they provide?

• Very busy day here with one thing and another. Managed to get the roses pruned though.

AQ; No. (Planner don't use those services).

Has anyone any news of Margo or Brenda?

• Good Morning. Monday already!

Seems we've all been quite busy this weekend.  Dark, damp & dreary here today. Will do housework this morn, then hoping to get out to the cinema this afternoon.

Here's today's pic:

"BEAT YA TO THE END OF THE BEACH!"

• Lindy - as a 'cat' person those dogs are great!