Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 27 November 2016

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week. Sending hugs and love to all those facing adversity.

Happy New Moon (Dark Moon) on Monday night/Tuesday morning!

Trumpeter Swans wintering at Skeedskadee National Wildlife Refuge, Wyoming
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service photo, labelled Public Domain (Copyright Free)

• Thanks, BRENDA. Yes, wondered about MARGO and the extra unit she got. Of course she will be glad when Monday is over. Thank goodness, funerals up here are generally held much sooner unless relatives are travelling from a distance.

Don't know if DIANE will be starting the new week but if you are there in cyberspace, DIANE - you are never far away from my thoughts. Thinking about RTH, keeping a watchful eye on you ;-)

• Hello, we're back home and weary, although we had good journeys both ways.

Very excited children, and a small space, so quite a noisy afternoon after Amber arrived to join in the fun! We were thrilled that our Eldest and family were able to make it, as it's a long journey for them. The sausage rolls were well received, though not quite as puffy as last time! I rolled out the pastry much thinner!

• LINDY- did you enjoy your day? Silly question..

BRENDA- See that Len is retiring from judging Strictly.

• Our posts crossed, LINDY. Glad you had a good time together x

• LINDA - pleased the day went well and you were able to see all your grandchildren together.

BRENDA - have enjoyed watching Robert Rinder's "Strictly Journey" and his growing enthusiasm, but sadly think he has to be the one to go.  But I have been heard to say more than once that if the one I call "The Child" wins, I shall never watch Strictly again!  This is supposed to be a dancing competition, not a showcase for an immature gymnast.

Ospreys Rule OK, but Goldfinches come a close second!

• I don't think she will win, OG, or indeed should.

• Glad you had a good day with the family, Lindy. At least you produced the less fattening sausage rolls!

I guess you are  feeling rather despondent, Diane. I hope some nice things happen to brighten your days. I don't expect you see much of your lovely local wildlife during the dark, cold days. (perhaps some of it is not so lovely), but I know you like some of the critters, as Annette calls them. I saw our local fox lying in the sun a few days back, as ?he does on occasion.

Thinking of Margo

Annette, I hope you enjoy helping your friend to celebrate his birthday. Sounds a nice thing to help with!

Hello to everyone else. I have never watched 'Strictly", but most of my friends do.

We have just watched some ' Planet Earth' catchup.