WEEKLY CHAT (non-osprey SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2016

I was going to say Have a good week all, but I know some of us are going through bumpy times right now, so will just send hugs and encouragement to everyone in those circumstances.

Rained here this morning, bright and breezy this afternoon. Did a lot of garden work and now enjoying an early glass of wine - as they say "The sun is over the yardarm - somewhere!"

Take care all.

• Thanks to ANNETTE for starting our new week - rain sounds good for you, but you mentioned gardening, so I guess most of the moisture was dried up by the afternoon breezes!  I am echoing your thoughts for those friends under anxiety and stress - especially DIANE at the hospital with her Brother.  AQ, I hope you are still getting some rest for that knee, as well as moderate exercise; Fathers' Day here was in mid-June, I think.

Going to church this morning, then no plans for the day.  We watched Strictly Come Dancing intro last evening, just to find out who some of the "celebrities" were, so that we might know who's who if we watch when the competition starts!  I see Andy Murray won his match in the US Open - but he needs to up his game if he is to go further in the competition.

Have a good day, everyone.

Ospreys Rule OK, but Goldfinches come a close second!

• Dau#1 dropped in to see her father and Dau#2 phoned him. Otherwise a quiet day.

OG – When I have an outing, I rest the next day. I noticed this morn I was not squirming at church. The pews have been uncomfortable for my knee, so this morn was another sign of progress.

Have a great Sunday. Sending healing thoughts to all who are below par.

• AQ - good to see you are more comfortable sitting in church - pews can be really bad: ours were removed and changed to chairs last year - even some chairs with arms for us aging folk!

• Good Morning Everyone. After heavy overnight rain, it is a cloudy morning here.

Thank you Annette for starting the week. Not sure that the mole spike is working, as we have a new tunnel this morning. OH spreading more granules this morning.

AQ, I don't think the pews in church would be good for your knee, but so good to see that you are making such good progress. Our's are definitely not good for older or infirm folk. They usually produce chairs for them.

OG, Good to see you feel able to attend church. I do hope you are not suffering as much as you have been recently. Looking forward to your tall ship photographs when you are able.

OH playing an away league bowls match this afternoon. Can't make up my mind whether to go and watch, or not. My shoulder is not completely better yet and it doesn't like a cold wind !! 

• BRENDA - sorry about continuing Mole activity!  I came back well from most recent trip , and apart from tiredness the first day, am better than I have been since several weeks before previous trip!  Encouraging church service this morning - but challenging too.  I hope you decided to keep that shoulder warm and snog rather than sit out at a breezy bowls match!  Do take care.

• Hello, Everyone.  Glad that you're feeling lots better, OG.

Thanks to Annette for starting us off once again.

Was so sorry to read back and see Diane's sad news. We are all thinking of her and her family.

----------   ----------  ----------    ----------

We've had a really good weekend with the family and I will relate more, later. Good journeys both ways, which is always a bonus.

• OG, I did decide to be sensible and stayed at home. I fell asleep for an hour, when the phone woke me up.

Good to see you enjoyed a good weekend, Linda. Definitely is a bonus to have a good run, both ways.

• Welcome back Lindybird: Sounds like a nice relaxing time away.

BrendaH: Happy snoozing - an inspiration for me today!

• LINDA - welcome back - pleased it was a good weekend and good journeys.

BRENDA - pleased you rested - you obviously needed it!  Hope OH did well at the match.

ANNETTE - hammock time today?