WEEKLY CHAT (non-osprey) SUNDAY JULY 31, 2016

Morning all:  Happy New Week.  Busy day here....

Brenda: I wonder if you've torn the rotator cuff in your shoulder. That would show up on an MRI.... Thanks for letting us know Margo is feeling chirpier. Ms D's hair is still pretty blonde in some lights but suspect it'll gradually darken (I used to be blonde!).

Lindybird: Oh dear, sorry your OH is paying for his good deed.

ChrisyB: Good to see you! Have fun at Kielder Water.

Heather: Do hope the family plan to sort out "problem" will take the load off you.

Rosy: How nice to combine outstanding tasks with a lazy day following a day where you and friend sorted out the world (nobody else seems to be doing a good job of it).

Have a good Sunday all.

• Posted the above as I prepared dinner.  Sitting now, and ready for an early bed.

I see that OG posted at the same time as me, yesterday.  Glad you're feeling better, OG. Hope you enjoyed the Show today.

Brenda - good that the anti-inflams are working on that shoulder.

Friday already tomorrow, where does the week go?!

• A dark day here, hope that OG and EE enjoyed the Black Isle show. My OH and my eldest son in law are going to the Moy Game Fair tomorrow. Welly boots all round, I suspect.

• LINDY- hope the weather is good to you. My OH is seriously fed up with this poor summer that we are having.

ANNETTE- thinking about you dashing here and there and I'm looking forward to hearing that your daughter is getting better.

DIANE- know that you are busy trying to meet your deadline for the project. Just want to say that I am thinking about your brother.

• Haven't spotted a new calf in the field, and sure at least one cow still expecting!  Saw plenty at the show!  Showground flooded last night, so they had people in all night "repairing" muddiest parts under displays and through carparks.  One prolonged heavy shower today, then just a few short drizzly periods.  Had a good day out.  Also had a lovely meal this evening at the Red Poppy in Strathpeffer; I had creamy garlic, asparagus and wild mushroom crepe with spicy tomato sauce, salad and a few chips.

ANNETTE - didn't realise your poor Daughter was so bad - hope she will get home soon, but I suppose it will take a long time to fully regain strength and stamina.

HEATHER - a lot of same people are moving on down to Moy after Black Isle Show - looks like better weather there - at least until mid-afternoon!

Not sure where we are going tomorrow - maybe Logie Steading then back up to Riva for dinner with Daughter & Partner.

Very tired tonight - expecting to sleep well after all the fresh air.

Ospreys Rule OK, but Goldfinches come a close second!

• Heather B said:

DIANE- know that you are busy trying to meet your deadline for the project. Just want to say that I am thinking about your brother.

Thank you, Heather, for your concern. My brother was re-admitted to the hospital today with acute renal failure. Lab numbers are critical. It's not looking good.
  • Diane thinking of you at such a worrying time,

• Thanks, Margo. All the best to you.

• Evening all:  Daughter released from hospital today having responded very well to meds, but she will still be on them for two weeks, plus has instructions re bland diet and cautions about keeping things extra-pristine around the house. Grandson has been brilliant, coming down to help out most evenings after a full and very busy workday.  He'll be there tomorrow and I'll go up again Saturday, probably laden with even more bland groceries.

Diane: Don't like the sound of your bro's status at all. Sending the very best thoughts to you and the family.  Hugs too!

Hallo to everyone else. Too tired to respond but have read all your news.

• Diane - Thinking of you & brother. {{{HUGS}}}

• DIANE -  So worrying for you, and your brothers family. Thinking of you all {{HUGS}}