Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 24 July 2016

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

• Lovely pics of Miss D, Annette. Very cute. My G'daughter doesn't like to be called cute, though. She prefers to be 'Awesome'!

For some reason I cannot 'like' anything on here. It just doesn't work.

I hope Margo and her OH are having a much nicer weekend than last week. What a scary time! It is good to know that you have such a reliable  local hospital, and you can have great trust in them.

I am sure Billie is happier now as well.

Sorry about your shoulder, Brenda. It could be a 'frozen shoulder'. It happened to me a few years ago. It lasted quite a long time, but thankfully no recurrence since.

You are having a busy time with family, Lindybird. Hope you can relax afterwards.

Glad you are happier with the family situation now, Heather,

Had a lazy day today. Caught up with several outstanding tasks.

Yesterday had a (long) lunch with a friend, during which we put the world to rights!

Hello to AQ, Dibnlib and everyone else not mentioned.

• Heather, My OH had a frozen shoulder some years ago and he couldn't lift his arm very far. Mine is not quite like that and has spread to my shoulder blade. I have a hairdressing appointment on Monday morning, ( ten days overdue ) followed by an appointment for my OH at East Grinstead hospital in the afternoon, so don't think I will be able to fit in a Dr's appointment. I can still drive though. Thanks for your advice.
    We, also have had on/ off rain showers, mainly around lunch time.

Linda, I hope your OH doesn't injure his back any further. Sounds as if you need to rest this evening.

• Have been reading the news here, thanks.

I am excited to have booked a few days next week near to Kielder Water! I have been wanting to go for a while, really looking forward to it!

• Rosy, I don't think your day could have been that lazy, when you managed to catch up with several outstanding tasks. LOL

• Hello Chrisy, Well done, arranging your trip to Kielder. We will be waiting to hear all about it.

• My OH has come home in the last ten minutes....   he left here at 4.00pm to go & fetch the furniture. They got held up at every stage, plus had to manhandle it into two cars & then drive back. Then installed it at Sis-in-laws.

Worse than that, he has been up since just after 5.00am as Bonnie started scratching and he didn't want her to wake Amber. He looks very pale now and has gone for a shower.

• Hope your OH had a chance to eat something, Linda. He really does seem to be doing too much, recently, especially with his back problem. I guess he must be ready to go to bed now.

• Brenda, while you are at Queen Vic on Monday, you might want to pop into Minor Injuries with your shoulder.  I was very impressed a few weeks ago when my left arm suddenly stopped working after a fall - they were really great and ruled out most of the things I was worried about.  And there was hardly any waiting.  Lovely people who really care.  (PS:  Arm is now working properly again!)