Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey Topics), 19 June 2016

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

Last week's Chat thread is here.

On Monday: HAPPY SOLSTICE and HAPPY FULL MOON!

This will be the first Full Moon to fall on the June Solstice since 1967 -- the Summer of Love! -- according to EarthSky. Other sources say it hasn't happened since 1948.

The Slooh Observatory will host an online live streaming special dedicated to the Solstice and Full Moon combination event.

Everyone have a wonderful week!

• Lmac it's not me here:-)

I bit overwhelmed by your comment but thank you..:-)

It does seem that petition was posted before results... Interesting very interesting but people are so quick to jump on a bandwagon ..

• Lurker Alert!!

Just to lighten the thread - do you remember last week when we all said how pleased we would be when the vote was over and done with :)

Now I could start just change the subject to religion but I'm not that daft.

I wish everyone a good night, to please pray for the rain to stop soon and summer to start soon.

I will sign off with the line from the immortal Dave Allen - Goodnight, good luck, and may your God go with you.

• Unknown said:
    Now I could start just change the subject to religion but I'm not that daft.

Heaven forbid (pun entirely intended!!)

We will probably get summer at the end of August and it will last to the end of November.

Dave Allen was priceless - especially when it came to whispering!

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.