DAILY UPDATE ~ Loch Garten nest ~ Tuesday, 14 June 2016

I think I heard Dave wheezing.

Here's the SUMMARY of June 13th for BNN. (subject to review and fill-ins!)

Imagicat || Tiger's links || 2022 LG Obs

• Cuckoo!  He hadn't registered with me till now.

IMAGICAT

• LG has been awarded a Certificate of Excellence by The TripAdvisor website, well deserved.

• Couldn't upload a photo of the news cutting so added it to the Facebook site. It's from the "Press and Journal".

• Osprey centre flying high over ‘great’ reviews

A Highland nature reserve has won an award based on its positive visitor reviews.

RSPB Scotland’s Loch Garten Osprey Centre has been awarded a certificate of excellence by the TripAdvisor website.

Centre manager Jess Tomes said: “The whole Osprey Centre team is absolutely delighted that our visitors have given us such great reviews. And I am very proud of them.

“We aim to give all our visitors, young and not-soyoung, an experience of nature and of the Highlands that they will take home with them and remember for a long time.

“We are working particularly hard to make the centre even more attractive to families and have a range of activities, including self-guided activities, that all the family can participate in.

“The feedback has been really encouraging. Of course, the real stars of the show are our parent ospreys, EJ and Odin, and their two chicks.

“They really do deserve the certificate of excellence.”

For anyone who can't get Facebook. Thank you Nannascot.

• scylla said:

I was doing my nails.

is MC allowed to take such liberties during Osprey season. We need to take a close look at the rule book !!! :) :) :)

• Unknown said:

I was doing my nails.

is MC allowed to take such liberties during Osprey season. We need to take a close look at the rule book !!! :) :) :)

[/quote]

I can only assume that constant use of the keyboard has failed to have the desired effect and thus some form of Emergency Protocol had to be implemented! .  NASA has protocols for every eventuality so it makes sense that MC has them too! LOL

• Did not think of that Mike. Will let MC away with it on this occasion:)

• Well done LG VC on the trip adviser award - well deserved