Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey Topics), 5 June 2016

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

Last week's Chat thread is here.

No time for a post or replies from me, folks. Really, really busy. I'm sending good wishes to all. Heather: I hope your daughter is improving.

Everyone have a wonderful week!

• ps.  I also write on other Forums, which I expect a lot of us do. And I keep up with the nests on three osprey sites on here.  There are only so many hours a day I can spend on my PC!!

• Vivienne G said:
    First let me make it clear it has nothing at all to do with this lovely chat

PLEASE LADIES HAS L SAID RIGHT FROM THE BEING THIS IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU ALL, YOU HAVE SHOWED ME NOTHING BUT KINDNESS EVEN THOU YOU HARDLY KNOW ME. 

l just was talking about the system and the way things work around here, l know you have all busy lives, l just needed to share my feelings with my new friends has you share your problems that's all so PLEASE don't take it personally, l'll feel better has the day goes on, just put it down to early morning blues ok??? from your friend Yas

• Dear All

When benefit of last transfusion kicked in it was quite a busy week for me, busier than it has been for a long time. Started off with a visit to our friend who lives in Puddletown, such a lovely little village I love going to visit her. This is the friend who lost her husband last year and she had just returned from a holiday in India and Nepal. Something she had wanted to do for a long time but husband even when well did not want to go. She had a wonderful time and is hoping to again next year.

Following  on from that have had visits from old work friends, lots to talk about and some good laughs. On Thursday sister visited with Sienna and Rhys.

Had a quieter day on Friday in readiness for the wedding on Saturday. Weather overcast at first but sun came out in the afternoon. . It was a wonderful day. When it was first announced a year ago I thought I might not be around.  Such a happy day and so special for me. Reception was held at Sopley Lakes just outside Ringwood and it was just perfect especially when the did come out. Managed to last out until early evening when my batteries ran out lol. Every one was very understanding when I had to leave. It was a very friendly occasion where everyone came together.  So pleased that I had compliments on outfit. Have lost all confidence now as I am quite thin and illness has obviously taken its toll.

Sunday I was shattered but took it easy and today I feel a lot less tired.

There were a couple of downsides to last week. Fridge freezer gave up the ghost and we lost all the food. Not worth claiming on the insurance because of the excess. Managed to order one which was delivered last Thursday and have now restocked. Keeping our fingers crossed now hoping nothing else such as the washing machine. The other thing was the arm came off my distance glasses, OH managed to put it back but just a temporary measure, we will go to opticians tomorrow and get it fixed properly.

Last week at work for OH, just working today, Wednesday and Thursday. Really looking forward to having him home with and also getting a well earned rest for a couple of weeks. I feel a lot more vulnerable on my own now.

Heather hope your daughter is feeling a lot better.

Keith my thought are with you at this distressing time especially given the circumstances.

Linda georgeous photos of Bonnie and the flowers.

OG you are making my head spin with all your activities at home and going out.

Annette you seem to be very busy too.

Wendy enjoy your Puffin trip.

diane hope your project is going well.

Lynette pleased to see you are able to swim again.

Brenda it must be hard for you to say goodbye to your son, at least tpyou will be reunited at the forthcoming wedding.

Yas gradually going through your photos and what an interesting house you live in.

Noticed the comments about the baby birds flying into the windows, it is happening here even though we have the stickers. Fortunately no fatalaties yet but my heart is in my mouth when o go out to see if they are OK.

Glorious day again, Billie is sunning herself in the garden, starling and sparrows enjoying their baths.

Hope you all have a good day and take care.

Love Margo x

• Margo, I'm sure there will be many more comments on your Blog but I'm sure I speak for all when I say it is great to see such a positive post and to learn that you managed to achieve so much. Thank you for taking the time and the energy to keep us 'in the loop'.

I'm sure your OH is looking forward to being with you. The very best of luck to both of you.

• Hi Margo Glad you have a had a good time with your friends and wedding, and in good spirits.Pitty about the freezer, keep wondering when ours will give up have a job to get it going after defosting, but we do have a big freezer in garage living with steep roads in country never know when going to get snowed in.Glad you like photos, you know the house with the green grass roof was a joke of mine for you ladies, don't really live there. take care of yourself from Yas

• Sorry Keith to hear of all that you and your family have been through, hope soon has time is a good healer so they say, things will look more clearer. But l know will take time, my thoughts and prayers go with you. take care from Yas

• Lindybird said:
    ~~~   FOR SALE OR SWAP

Love your advert for your husband lindy well said, made me smile thanks for doing that for me. But can tell you wouldn't be without him, seems like a keeper to me. take care from Yas

• And has for all the other lovely ladies and gents in this great group have a lovely day, enjoy the sunshine. Loved your photo's lindy meant to say and especailly your dog.

And Annette glad like me you put your things out for others, pitty no men hey, have opened the water melon was lovely, but feel still like the yellow ones more. well take care one and all from Yas

• Hello everyone

Another lovely day here and of course the washing machine is working hard. As am I but have taken a wee break.

OH went to bed at 9pm last night and after a good sleep,woke up fresh as a daisy and has gone to play bowls.

MARGO - I think that we all had fingers crossed that you would make it to the wedding! I hope that you will get good summer weather enabling you and your OH to get out and about.

LINDY- gorgeous flowers, I envy you your beautiful poppies. I'm thinking that we should try for some, we only have the ordinary red one. Am I right in thinking that you have 'Pattys plum'?

Thank you all again for good wishes re daughter. She is certainly a bit fragile both mentally and physically and I don't expect much change until after 16th of this month when her OH should know about the future of his job.

I didn't thank you, DIANE for starting this week's page! At least, I don't think that I did!

YAS- Yes, we all have a rant on here from time to time! I can't comment on the site, generally, as I usually only post on this thread. The only advice I would give you is not to expect too much in the way of acknowledgement/appreciation of your pics etc. Then you won't feel disappointed;-)  I guess that many people look and like but don't actually say so. For example, LIMPY posts spectacular shots and to my shame, I don't often tell him so, by message or by clicking the 'like ' button. I hope that the blues wear off as the day goes on.

Postie has just arrived with a squishy parcel which must contain two tee shirts I ordered online. Must go and investigate.

Hopefully back on here this evening - the garden awaits!

Everyone- enjoy the rest of your day.

• Look Clarence l've got my Angel Wings!!!