When will the Loch Garten bird feeder webcam be up and running?

When will the Loch Garten bird feeder webcam be up and running online, as both EJ and Odin have now departed until next Spring?

Regards,

Ian.

• I would have thought within the week.  It's usually at the beginning of September.  I think they like to keep their eyes open for any other ospreys heading south - plus they might get other interesting sightings, like the pine marten.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• I've just tuned into the webcam and I find the bird feeder is now available to watch. I just wish there was sound on the webcam of all the birds on the bird feeder, just like the Osprey nest at Loch Garten.

Regards,

Ian.

• Well the bird feeder webcam has been online all day. But I've just checked and the webcam is back again now to the Loch Garten Osprey nest. Why has it suddenly changed back to the Osprey nest?

Regards,

Ian.

• How strange!  This hasn't happened before.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.