DAILY UPDATE ~ Loch Garten Nest ~ Thursday 9 July 2015

I managed to miss everything yesterday! So many thanks to the dedicated posters as I've now read through the posts and am delighted to see Odin has provided EJ with fish and both have appeared on the nest (no roaming cam yesterday). I also liked SheilaFE's thought that Odin is building a frustration nest on top of the existing one - he certainly seems determined to keep adding new, exciting sticks!

BirdieNN posted a video of Odin at the end of yesterday's DU - a link so you don't miss it, nor her thanks to others. Always good to see the board at LG - thanks, MaryGK.

I've just heard a weather report that mentioned SNOW in the flurries in Scotland yesterday! Good job our Ospreys are hardy birds...

My usual view - an empty nest at the moment

• Unknown said:
    Hi Clare are you receiving pm's.

Yes, I've got yours and I do in fact need to reply to it.  Sorry about that.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Hi Clare not at all don't worry about responding you and Limpy  have enough on your plate at the moment with Helen being poorly.

• Er....I've just responded.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Still down.  Time for dinner

Birdie's DU Summaries 2018   https://www.imagicat.com/

• I think that's it for tonight guys. Hopefully someone who know how to fix it will be on duty in the morning. Sorry....I tried.