Dyfi Ospreys-July 2015

A new month begins at DYFI, as we now wait for the DYFI’S Bobbleheads to be ringed and to start wingercising.

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

My Flickr account is here

• ChloeB said:
    That is Brenig's bottom Clare

Thanks for that.  I wonder where Merin is?

Monty flew to the nest and Glesni took the fish:

He's back on the T-post.

Copyright Dyfi Osprey Project

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• He and Celyn were both on the camera pole at the last head count, Merin was out of sight

• Merin?

Copyright Dyfi Osprey Project

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Love the way Glesni is staring up at Celyn and Brenig up on the camera pole :-)

That took ages to post - Merin's now been found by river

(c) Montgomeryshire Wildlife Trust     http://www.dyfiospreyproject.com/stream

• Hi, Birdsong!  It's been fun and games here today!

• Hi Clare - I've been glued to Dyfi site this morning, didn't want to post in case I missed something! [Had LG on my iPad too so I didn't miss roving cam!]

• I'm so pleased you saw it all.