DAILY UPDATE ~ Loch Garten Nest ~ Tuesday 16th June 2015

Yesterday it was nice to see Odin and EJ in the love tree other than that all was  quiet.

We start a new day again all is so  quiet and no one on the nest at this moment in time.

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

My Flickr account is here

• Yes these are good photos Kate, thanks for posting again, pity about the Poo cloud but we all got used to it in the end LOL....  

• MaryGK said:

I posted a couple of snips from yesterday Mike on page 1.   I am aghast did you not read back ROTFL.....     (You know I am just teasing)!!! :-)

CHOL:):) Now look here!!!!! we on the BC, have been on the whole  very well behaved in your absence, so just you stop nagging ,just coz you have your wifi ,to be whizzing around.CHOL:):)

• Hello MARY - I had been thinking about posting an SOS for you, as well as SHEILA and BRENDA - but then thought I shouldn't because there may be other regulars I should be calling out to.

I was hoping to find a good pic of Breagha shortly before he left on migration, so's to have a good comparison when he lands on our LG nest ;-)  I was going to post those words in the relevant thread but, you know, I'm so absent-minded...

I found these from a couple of days before he left, but they're so fuzzy :-(

• SunnyKate2 said:

I posted a couple of snips from yesterday Mike on page 1.   I am aghast did you not read back ROTFL.....     (You know I am just teasing)!!! :-)

CHOL:):) Now look here!!!!! we on the BC, have been on the whole  very well behaved in your absence, so just you stop nagging ,just coz you have your wifi ,to be whizzing around.CHOL:):)

[/quote]

Thank you Kate. ROTFL. I knew someone was missing recently. Now I know who it was!!

• SunnyKate2 said:

[/quote]

No fun in being well behaved Kate LOL.....     M knows what I am like Hee Heee

• Good morning, all!  Nice to see a few captures of Breagh appearing - I managed to get this one after EJ had just delivered a very respectably sized fish:

I wonder where Breagh is now?  He could be well into France by now.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Scylla you know I come and go a lot by now LOL....

I just hope that Breagh is spotted if he returns all the way back to the UK, if not and he maybe goes to France like Rothes did, then that is no problem as long as he stays safe.  

Got to go for now but will pop back later in the day.   

• Clare Bailey said:
    I wonder where Breagh is now?  He could be well into France by now.

I reckon, could be the one seen Cornwall making way North and then seen Devon , so could be on the Nest in a few days.(Doh!! wishful thinking CHOL:):)