DAILY UPDATE ~ Loch Garten nest ~ Monday, 25 May 2015

New blog from Jen yesterday entitled FISHY BUSINESS announced using both cameras for viewing the online cam. During the day, it is now trained on the nest with a wider view (camera tree camera) and beginning at 6 pm, back to the short view close to the nest.

Scylla created a wonderful collage of different views of Odin. I reproduce it here. I have been away for Memorial Day weekend, so it was a very handy summary of the day. Now I go back for more review! :))

Imagicat || Tiger's links || 2022 LG Obs

• Just posted a pic of LotL egg. There is a decent hole now

• scylla said:

Took me ages to get that posted

If you don't get a response after clicking a link or posting a post, or if the reply box isn't there:

(1) Refresh browser if the icon looks like this:

(2) If the page hangs with the icon looking like this, click on it and the page may load having completed what you were trying to do:

(3) If that doesn't get you where you want to go, click on this again:

[/quote]

Many thanks SCYLLA -

now. Odin really isn't going to take any  notice of her, is he.  Rhetorical question

• Give me SCOFF:

NOW:

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• I love the sheer subtlety of this bird!

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Unknown said:

Just posted a pic of LotL egg. There is a decent whole now

Many thanks  BRENDA

• The camera has panned out:

• Morning all, Great to see EJ on the nest, she will make herself hoarse soon!  Camera should change soon to the tree so maybe we'll see Odin eating his fish. That would explain why she's yelling!  

• C'mon, EJ.......just a quick look in this direction:

• I can see a bit of her beak now:

• EJ, you're being perverse: