WEEKLY CHAT (non-osprey) SUNDAY MAY 3, 2015

Hallo all

Check out last week's thread for holiday shots from Lindybird and funnies from dibnlib.

That was a large baby (by today's standards). Anyone remember how much George weighed? I see Alice and Charlotte are the top name choices - both are pretty. I'm waiting for the call asking my opinion! :-)

Lindybird: That's a lovely beach.

dibnlib: Good for you standing up for yourself re your work hours. Hope it brings a positive change - regardless. Love the rear of that wine truck. :-)

Heather: A shame about your dinner. Hope the guest of honor enjoyed his.

Guy came this morning and tree and plants are now nicely tucked up in the soil. He told me his crew is available for half-day jobs (trimming, etc.), which I'll certainly keep in mind.  Off to daughter's to pick up the guinea pig tomorrow morning; then home for appointment with possible house painter.

Have a good Sunday everyone.

• Met a Mum at the pool this am and she has a Husky pup who she is hoping to train for scooter jour. She also has a Briard.... that is one big hairy dog.

• met a mum at the pool this morning and she has a Husky pup that she is hoping to train for scooter jour. She also has a Briard.... that is one big hairy dog.

• Not many on here today, which often happens on a Saturday when we are all busy elsewhere.

dibnlib:  Love your otter pic, and is that an actual pic of your friends Briard, or  just an illustration?  Lovely animal.  Are you still waiting to hear about your Sunday working arrangements?  It all sounded most unfair to me.  Most places make sure that everyone takes a turn at working on a Sunday if the place happens to open on that day.

We've been to sis-in-laws to get Bonnie used to visiting at her house, so that she can be left with her when the need arises.  She fell upon the toybox once again, yanking everything out.  Later, we took her for a short walk and threw the ball a few times so she should be very tired now as she's already had two long walks today before that.

Loads of analysis of our dramatic election still on the TV and newspapers:  wonder how all the many MP's out of a job are feeling?  I did read that they get a whole year's salary to soften the blow, though. It must be a strange job to be in, never knowing whether you will be in work or not, afterwards.

Big hugs to Margo: hope this week's not been too bad.

• More pictures:   This time of Bonnie wrestling with her beloved old shoe in the garden:

She adores it, and plays with it often.  We have started putting her toys and treats inside it then lacing it up again,for even longer fun!

• Sorry if its getting boring, its worse than putting up too many pictures of your children or grandchildren!

• Lindy thanks not had a very good week and still have one more day's chemotherapy to come. Hopefully will then start to feel a bit better. We can never have too many pics of the beautiful Bonnie.

• Lindy - Keep the pictures coming!

Really sorry with the news from LG, but we can live in hope that EJ may lay a 2nd smaller brood shortly.

Rita - hope you are OK - no postings for  while

• We have had rather a busy day, including spending time looking at builder's revised 2nd plans for land next to us !!

Margo, Sorry you are having a rough week and that your treatment involves waiting until Monday to complete this course.
    I wouldn't think that your OH is happy with the football results either.

Linda, Lovely, natural photographs of Bonnie.
    Just seen the Council election results. I noticed that although Nigel Farage, UKIP. failed to win the Westminster seat in Thanet, UKIP have won control of Thanet Council !!! 

Dibnlib, I guess you are feeling so much better, to be able to swim that distance. Well done.

• Margo, sorry you're having a rough time. Here's a Wood Bison calf to give you strength. Best to you.

Wood Bison Calf
    US Fish and Wildlife Service
    Labeled public domain (copyright-free)

• Working on a freelance project, so I'm just popping in to say hello.

Hello, everyone.

Lindy: Bonnie is lovely!