WEEKLY CHAT (NON-OSPREY) SUNDAY MARCH 22, 2015)

Evening all and welcome to a new wee

Feeling normal today!  Back to catch up later.

• Morning, all.  I had a lovely bike ride yesterday afternoon - I took my camera and got some lovely snaps while I was out!  I'm sorting through them now so I can post a thread later.  When I got back I had a message from an agency waiting for me - I've got an interview today!  This will be my sixth one.......surely someone's got to say 'yes' sooner or later?  My fingers are crossed!

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• That's great news, Clare. Fingers and Everything Else crossed!!
  • Good Morning, Everyone. A better night last night, after that bad start. She only cried, in a tired way, for a while. Then my OH got up at 4.30am to let her out into the garden, and she only cried after that for a few minutes. They are now eating their breakfast together.
  • I don't know what on earth is going on with the main Community but it's being flooded with lots of Ying Tong posts!!

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Good morning

See what you mean, CLARE. I opened one,hope it's nothing infective...

Good luck with your interview, will be thinking about you.

I'm so pleased that Bonnie and her Mum and Dad had a better night :-))

• Please ignore these, we are looking to resolve the situation as quick as we can.

• Morning, Claire - I thought you would be.  I'm sorry you're having to deal with such an avalanche of them.

• I visited Sheana yesterday. Sadly she is more muddled than ever, had forgotten that I was coming, diary open at the wrong week. She had hidden both the simnel cake her friend brought two weeks ago and the carrot cake that I took up at about the same time. I had to get the handyman to retune her TV as she had done something to it via the remote control and she now believes that she is being sent to South Africa. I didn't have enough time to tidy her wardrobe properly, can't believe that the staff would just bundle up her clothes and shove them in any old how, I suspect that Sheana is the culprit....

• OG and LYNETTE both awaiting new things, ANNETTE seeing lots of whales, Bonnie sleeping better, all is right with the world!!!!

One more thing would make things even better! No prizes for guessing correctly but we were all very excited a year ago today..
  • My fingers are crossed for exactly the same thing, Heather!