Osprey Chat Thread for February 2015

It is the first day of a new month and the last osprey free month as far as us in Britain are concerned. 

Mind you our first thoughts today are where Millie is? After a long stay near the Senegal river she took off south on 17 January and we anxious await the next download to see where she has ended up.

The wait for both EJ and Odin is getting really short now.

Just exactly when will they arrive?  Will Blue XD be racing north in contrast to last year when the weather was somewhat against him?

The other big question is "Will Lady Return?"  I  said a year ago that I was not ruling it out and I am not going to this year either.

Mind you last season has not really finished at Kielder yet with all the antics of the tracked juveniles.

Last year we were asking if Blue YD would move north. Well as  most of you know he did but then disappointingly his transmitter failed in Yorkshire. This year of course the big question is will Blue CF4 move north?  I feel sure he will. Of course Blue CF4 is better known to us as Breagha. What a huge excitement his return should be. 

There is so much excitement to look forward to. Better get all the housework and other chores done as from 1st March there is going to be little time to catch up (on the housework that is).

What great excitement lies in store?