2014 SEASON, MEMORIES, PHOTOS, VIDEOS OF MILLICENT, SEASCA, DRUIE, EJ & ODIN

At the end of every season we always have a Special thread for all the for the Captures/Videos/Memories of the Season, not just of Millicent, Seasca and Druie but EJ and Odin too.    So search your files for your BEST captures and videos and post them in this thread so they are easy to find and will be a nice memory for us over the closed season.

A TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE - PREVIOUS SEASONS

2013   2012   2011   2010 

I could find nothing for 2009 but did find this lovely POEM by Lindybird and if you look further down the thread you will also see one from Cirrus describing EJ's poignant wait with fish for Rothes!   

Also I found a great report from JSB of his round UK visits to many Osprey Centres.

Here are my offerings, I could find no GOOD images of Odin and the Seasca and Millicent ones are not that great either!   I am sure we will see many beauties though! 

Forum playing up so will post this then edit it.... 

When I saw this feed away back in May I feared for chick 3, however she was wily and managed to get herself in front many time, look at her now she has blossomed into the beautiful Druie. 

Then in July she was the last to fledge, she was trying hard though and the very next day she fledged. 

Cannot leave Odin out so a really bad capture but I am sure many will have great shots of Odin.