Your Chance To Predict The Date and Time that EJ Will arrive at Loch Garten in 2014

Here is the thread you have been waiting on. The book opens now and will close at midnight on Thursday 20/Friday 21 March 2014

Predictions should be in three parts

1. The day and date of her arrival on the Loch Garten nest. 

2. The time of day

3. Will  EJ be carrying a fish?

So let the guessing begin.

One guess per forum member.  Best of luck everyone. 

Previous return dates for EJ are to be found   here  

• I now feel isolated and alone.!! I knew this would happen.!!

My bird photos HERE

• Paul, I'm very impressed that you've had enough backbone to beat all these other blokes to make your prediction.  Your reward is to be surrounded by all these females......you love it really!

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Catlady, this appears to be the first time you've made a prediction - welcome to the madness!

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Thanks Claire, have been on the forum now for several months and have been following all the posts. It was yesterday that I saw this link and on not being able to reply, Alan kindly told me I had to join the group. It really is a great site and everyone is nice and you get to read lovely stories, especially the continuing threads about the robins, Cyril's, Kestrels etc and not forgetting the lovely photos. What a laugh you get sometimes, and the banter is good!!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• I'm delighted you're enjoying the Community, Catlady - I hope you enjoy the osprey season.  You usually have to join the group when you want to post on the forum of a particular reserve.  My other favourite reserve is Minsmere, which is quite local to me.

• Clare Bailey said:
    Your reward is to be surrounded by all these females......you love it really!

Confirming or denying any accusations inevitably leads to further complications, so it is often best to refrain from any answer at all. This I have also learned from being married.!!

Paul

My bird photos HERE

• Well us blokes still have 18 days to study the form and betting before taking the punt. I think that is the way us blokes prefer.

TIGER - You will have to post the odds from the betting so far.

• Don't forget that the subject of this thread is female and is therefore perverse.

• EJ will arrive:

1. 25th March

2. 5.00pm

3. No fish

• Hi, Pot - welcome to the Predictions Thread!  I've seen you posting on the Community and it's nice to see you here.