Your Chance To Predict The Date and Time that EJ Will arrive at Loch Garten in 2014

Here is the thread you have been waiting on. The book opens now and will close at midnight on Thursday 20/Friday 21 March 2014

Predictions should be in three parts

1. The day and date of her arrival on the Loch Garten nest. 

2. The time of day

3. Will  EJ be carrying a fish?

So let the guessing begin.

One guess per forum member.  Best of luck everyone. 

Previous return dates for EJ are to be found   here  

• Last night, the vision finally came to me :-))))

Tuesday, 25 March 2014 at 17:55:15 and as you can see, there is no fish in EJ’s talons

EDIT:   As the day nears, the vision within the crystal improves. We now see EJ clearly in colour and can make out “EJ” on her leg ring – no doubts, it’s her!

• Karen, brilliant!

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Karen. That is fantastic. I have never seen EJ looking so white chested.

I tend to leave my prediction as late as possible as I like to study the weather and any other source of help. 

• Hazel b said:
    I tend to leave my prediction as late as possible as I like to study the weather and any other source of help.

LOL, Tiger!  You mean the trend of everyone else's guesses.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Clare Bailey said:
    You mean the trend of everyone else's guesses.

I am absolutely sure that EJ does exactly what she wants to and is totally unaware of our guesses. She does heed the weather mind you. 

• It goes without saying that EJ is unaware of our guesses......it's much more sensible for her to keep an eye on the weather, especially as it can be so unpredictable here.

• Hazel b said:

Karen. That is fantastic. I have never seen EJ looking so white chested.

Yes Tiger, EJ is almost transparent being so far away just now. I had to use all my strength to see her in the deep mystic of the crystal but the crystal sees all – the weather and all other sources – and it never lies – the 25th it is! 

LOL
  • It will be just priceless if yours is the closest guess two years running, Karen.

• Karen W said:
    Yes Tiger, EJ is almost transparent being so far away just now. I had to use all my strength to see her in the deep mystic of the crystal but the crystal sees all – the weather and all other sources – and it never lies – the 25th it is! 

Oh I had not realised that you were using mystic powers. Must check if  that is within the rules :) 

• Come on now boys, are you going to let us girlies do all the guess work. Be brave and take a punt!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.