Virtual Tour of the Loch Garten Visitor Centre and the surrounding area - taken June 4th, 2013

For anyone who has not visited Loch Garten, or is not able to - you may wish see what it is like inside and out the Osprey Visitor Centre

• Unknown said:

Tiger, I am kicking myself now not to think of doing a similar video for the places I have visited already eg. Threave Castle, SWT Balgavies, Lake District Bassenthwaite, I only got the idea to do it for Loch Garten so that June could see what it was like to visit.     Not sure that anyone would be interested in all these different Centres though, still to visit is Aberfoyle, Loch of the Lowes and Tweed Valley, I think by that time OH will be demented with Osprey visits LOL....

Mary - if you need encouragement - please do it for other wildlife sites, especially Ospreys of course!  Terrific viewing, and memories for those who have been.  Well done, and thank you - sorry we only found it today!  From OG, and E-E says I must include him too!

[/quote]

OG - Thank you and Eagle Eye too  for your lovely post and encouragement.       It certainly will be something to consider for the future. 

• Unknown said:

B&B, i'm sure Mary would do a great job as she has done with the LG video.

Thank You Lowry

B&B looks like you have nominated me for doing something similar for Loch of the Lowes, LOL....   it certainly is up for consideration, but I wont be there until end of July so you may have to wait, not unless I can manage to squeeze in a visit before then.    Got Tweed Valley to visit before then too LOL...

• Mary, are you taking the nomination up on doing a LOTL vid? you would do a great job as you did with the LG one.

• THANKS LOWRY - looks like the next project will be LOTL then :-)

• Ha ha, how long are you back for on Weds Mary.  I look forward to results of your next assignment :)

• LOL B&B you know how long - as we have AF to squeeze in. LOL

• Mary I do not know as lost track and seriously I have :) Who can blame me and others.  Cannot wait for another tour :)

• apologies for the delay in replying MaryGK having problems with my laptop so having to share my daughters (not easy to get access!!!) it is a long time no speak.  I have been lurking but busy so not posting as much as I would like.  I am well thanks and its good to see all your posts and captures too along with everyone else (especially trooper scylla!! )  I can imagine you had tears in your eyes making it and I think its wonderful that you have been able to bring the magic of LG into peoples living rooms.  :-) 

• Hi Seagull

I can well imagine its a tussle to get access to your daughter's laptop LOL...    Nice to see you posting more recently!

• Ooh, are you planning to do them all? You might just make it for fledging at RW, if you put your foot down :))

Birdie's DU Summaries 2018   https://www.imagicat.com/