Hello and welcome to the latest blog from the reserve- here I am going to share most of the photos taken by our two photographers on the day- our volunteer David White and Site Manager David Rogers. I have omitted images which show folks who did not want their photos shared publicly, according to the Consent section of the Registration Form that all runners filled in on the day. However, if you see yourself here and aren't comfortable with the image(s), just let me know and i'll remove your picture- you can call the reserve office on 01842 863400 (answered 9am to 5pm daily) or e-mail us at lakenheath@rspb.org.uk

For those interested in booking onto 2024's Race, booking is now live: https://bit.ly/RaceforWildlife_2024 although there's a slim chance we'll move the date slightly, as we wait to see what other similar events are happening in October 2024. But it's looking increasingly likely it'll stay as 20 October.

Here's the first few photos, then... this first lot were all photographed by David Rogers:

There's another set of photos to come- from David- so watch out for another blog later this afternoon with photos from a different perspective!

With best wishes, 

Heidi Jones (Visitor Experience Officer)