The village I live in has one of the best pubs in the world. It might have a limited beer selection and few seats, but what it lacks in this area it makes up for in owls. On many a single evening, I have seen a barn owl quartering a field, a little owl perched on a wire, and a tawny owl observing me from a tall tree - all from the comfort of an outdoor table with a beer. On evenings like the ones we've had recently, does it get any better?

This barn owl shot, sent in by Nature's Home reader Jim Downes, is bathed in golden sunlight - much like the golden beer that accompanies it on a summer evening.

Photo courtesy of Jim Downes

Thanks for sending it in, and have a sun-bathed weekend everyone!

Jack

Parents
  • Trial testing is necessary once the proposal has been written and a students assignment help has been chosen in order to determine the error margins. These inaccuracies therefore hint to the study's weaknesses. The writer's fault of preparing the proposal in chronological order is one that should be avoided if at all feasible.

Comment
  • Trial testing is necessary once the proposal has been written and a students assignment help has been chosen in order to determine the error margins. These inaccuracies therefore hint to the study's weaknesses. The writer's fault of preparing the proposal in chronological order is one that should be avoided if at all feasible.

Children
No Data