I expect Sigrid Rausing to get a letter from the Countryside Alliance in Scotland, and a write-up in the Shooting Times, for suggesting that the lack of eagles in some parts of Scotland, and on her estate in the Monadhliath, is due to the fact that sporting estates bump them off.

But it is what I believe too.

A love of the natural world demonstrates that a person is a cultured inhabitant of planet Earth.

Parents
  • Well this just seems to get worse and worse,this lady must be very frustrated as the chances of her wish being successful seem zero.What a mess,I believe Scottish Heritage which surely must be connected to Scottish Nature are funding reintroduction of Sea Eagles while at the same time passing wind turbines in prime Eagle country that will surely have casualties with no economic benefit unless subsidised to make a few people rich and conform to some really silly agreement that Tony Blair set up knowing he would go to rich pastures and not be accountable.Seems everyone at risk from relatively new law making owners responsible for their keepers think it a joke as first you still have to prove the keeper guilty of the crime and we all know how difficult that is.The outlook for raptors does not seem to improve much and in some cases the outlook terrible.

Comment
  • Well this just seems to get worse and worse,this lady must be very frustrated as the chances of her wish being successful seem zero.What a mess,I believe Scottish Heritage which surely must be connected to Scottish Nature are funding reintroduction of Sea Eagles while at the same time passing wind turbines in prime Eagle country that will surely have casualties with no economic benefit unless subsidised to make a few people rich and conform to some really silly agreement that Tony Blair set up knowing he would go to rich pastures and not be accountable.Seems everyone at risk from relatively new law making owners responsible for their keepers think it a joke as first you still have to prove the keeper guilty of the crime and we all know how difficult that is.The outlook for raptors does not seem to improve much and in some cases the outlook terrible.

Children
No Data