James Delingpole suggests potting a few of the most gorgeous (and protected) birds in the country.  And he has the RSPB in his line of fire too!

What do you think?

A love of the natural world demonstrates that a person is a cultured inhabitant of planet Earth.

Parents
  • Well Carduus perhaps you think I have a hidden agenda and to say I am alike Del boy seems a bit over the top as he got loads of £s for his rubbish,perhaps you like the 70% being killed by eating rats killed with poison or perhaps even you dispute this.That Buzzard nests contained Kestrel remains must have been in a reputable source but if you choose to not believe it I could not care less but to quote something from Norway seems way off the mark.My guess is RSPB could easily confirm or deny what I said about Buzzard nests so my take on it is this if I am wrong the RSPB will say so.It is no big deal to be wrong as far as I am concerned but you obviously take a much different view,would you not have expected by this stage if I was wrong the RSPB to have politely said so,oh you had not considered that.  

Comment
  • Well Carduus perhaps you think I have a hidden agenda and to say I am alike Del boy seems a bit over the top as he got loads of £s for his rubbish,perhaps you like the 70% being killed by eating rats killed with poison or perhaps even you dispute this.That Buzzard nests contained Kestrel remains must have been in a reputable source but if you choose to not believe it I could not care less but to quote something from Norway seems way off the mark.My guess is RSPB could easily confirm or deny what I said about Buzzard nests so my take on it is this if I am wrong the RSPB will say so.It is no big deal to be wrong as far as I am concerned but you obviously take a much different view,would you not have expected by this stage if I was wrong the RSPB to have politely said so,oh you had not considered that.  

Children
No Data