James Delingpole suggests potting a few of the most gorgeous (and protected) birds in the country.  And he has the RSPB in his line of fire too!

What do you think?

A love of the natural world demonstrates that a person is a cultured inhabitant of planet Earth.

Parents
  • Sorry Carduus do not keep paper cuttings but lots of reported remains of Kestrels in Buzzards nests and I have no reason to disbelieve them and think a very good chance they are correct as being a cynical person I tend to question things.

Road kill,well It is the bird I see dead on the road most after hand reared Pheasants but in our area we have more Kestrels than we have ever had.As ever anything I say or almost anyone else says for that matter is very hard to provide evidence and I am always happy for other people to have a different opinion.Being called the motorway hawk must mean they live a dangerous life.

Comment
  • Sorry Carduus do not keep paper cuttings but lots of reported remains of Kestrels in Buzzards nests and I have no reason to disbelieve them and think a very good chance they are correct as being a cynical person I tend to question things.

Road kill,well It is the bird I see dead on the road most after hand reared Pheasants but in our area we have more Kestrels than we have ever had.As ever anything I say or almost anyone else says for that matter is very hard to provide evidence and I am always happy for other people to have a different opinion.Being called the motorway hawk must mean they live a dangerous life.

Children
No Data