Given the media contacts we've had over the last few days I am fairly sure that you will see the RSPB mentioned in the weekend papers on Saturday and Sunday.  Some mentions will be favourable and some unfavourable.

Think I'll go out for a walk and see some birds before I read the papers.

The rugby was good last night.  The land of my father beat the land of my mother.

A love of the natural world demonstrates that a person is a cultured inhabitant of planet Earth.

Parents
  • Thank you Mark,

We all strive to become better at whatever we do, a lot of this comes with good teaching methods & experience to answer the technical ability comment.

My beliefs are a different matter and I do not mind sharing these. These are simple, that we live in conjunction with the natural world, respecting all living creatures as you would yourself.

Whilst the above comment may sound a little old fashioned it is in our own best interests to preserve the natural balance (it is there for a reason) sorry if I am preaching to the converted.

Finally about sounding sensible & mature, mature yes, sensible? you should hear my rantings about the use of the planet!, not quite Earth First

regards Richard

Bespoke calenders & videos on request. Orders for 2012 now being taken. See my work at www.youtube.com/richardclaxtoncni

Comment
  • Thank you Mark,

We all strive to become better at whatever we do, a lot of this comes with good teaching methods & experience to answer the technical ability comment.

My beliefs are a different matter and I do not mind sharing these. These are simple, that we live in conjunction with the natural world, respecting all living creatures as you would yourself.

Whilst the above comment may sound a little old fashioned it is in our own best interests to preserve the natural balance (it is there for a reason) sorry if I am preaching to the converted.

Finally about sounding sensible & mature, mature yes, sensible? you should hear my rantings about the use of the planet!, not quite Earth First

regards Richard

Bespoke calenders & videos on request. Orders for 2012 now being taken. See my work at www.youtube.com/richardclaxtoncni

Children
No Data