Damian Carrington writes well on the joint issue - as they are very similar - of NNRs and heritage forests.

And I don't just say that because he likes our vague idea of a merged FC and NE being a wildlife-friendly, public-friendly organisation to run state land - although, of course, that doesn't reduce my high opinion of him.

A love of the natural world demonstrates that a person is a cultured inhabitant of planet Earth.

Parents
  • Hi Mark may be just a bit off subject but you say apparently this blog is thoughtful well looking back over a few blogs and even though I have now seen hundreds of them I am amazed at how you let everyone have there say even sometimes when having a pop at you,do not believe many bloggers would be so tolerant and feel sure we all appreciate your tolerance and indeed only recall once when you censored a comment that must have been way over the top.Not sure that sometimes you may encourage some differing opinions for a bit of a smile for yourself,whatever well done.That is my thoughtful bit anyway.

Comment
  • Hi Mark may be just a bit off subject but you say apparently this blog is thoughtful well looking back over a few blogs and even though I have now seen hundreds of them I am amazed at how you let everyone have there say even sometimes when having a pop at you,do not believe many bloggers would be so tolerant and feel sure we all appreciate your tolerance and indeed only recall once when you censored a comment that must have been way over the top.Not sure that sometimes you may encourage some differing opinions for a bit of a smile for yourself,whatever well done.That is my thoughtful bit anyway.

Children
No Data