It's been great!  Thanks for everything.

And if you want to keep in touch with Mark Avery in the future then visit markavery.info

Did I mention the book of the blog?

Parents
  • Hi Mark

We appear to disagree on a number of topics but you have tolerated my ‘input’ – no doubt knowing that the end was nigh

But I have to say that my interest in and knowledge of – bird life in general – has increased somewhat since my ‘involvement’ with your blog and I am surprised at the number of bird books that we’ve had for many long years which have been dug out and re-read.

However I have to say that I could never join the RSPB – the ‘gap’ is just too wide to even contemplate – it would be like joining the Labour Party – something – incidentally - I did as an ‘entryist’ but was subsequently rejected by the local Labour Party(!).

I wish you and yours all the very best and shall watch out for news of your progress -.

Peter

Comment
  • Hi Mark

We appear to disagree on a number of topics but you have tolerated my ‘input’ – no doubt knowing that the end was nigh

But I have to say that my interest in and knowledge of – bird life in general – has increased somewhat since my ‘involvement’ with your blog and I am surprised at the number of bird books that we’ve had for many long years which have been dug out and re-read.

However I have to say that I could never join the RSPB – the ‘gap’ is just too wide to even contemplate – it would be like joining the Labour Party – something – incidentally - I did as an ‘entryist’ but was subsequently rejected by the local Labour Party(!).

I wish you and yours all the very best and shall watch out for news of your progress -.

Peter

Children
No Data