Everything comes to she who waits :)

After a disastrous gremlin filled day yesterday I was determined to get out there again with the LTT's and hand feed them pastry;   although they did take the food from my hand their feet remained on the twig but got close enough to show you how tame they are becoming.    I probably had too much pastry on my hand for them to land and if I used tinier amounts they would probably have come right onto my hand like one did the other day to take the pastry,  anyway,  here are this morning shots ....           and I can now breathe a sigh of relief  LOL

and now Billy's mate   LOL

and one for bottoms up !

Regards, Hazel 

• Well done, Hazy, they are a lovely set of photos. I can tell you are a woman who is not going to let a little setback defeat you.

It's great when birds learn to trust you especially such charming little birds like LTT's.

Were you firing off the remote with the other hand or was OH behind the camera?

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• I'm so glad Hazy - I love the third from last with the two LTTs hanging upside down. They are excellent photos and it's great your patience is paying off!

• Well done Hazel, its great to see how much trust they have in you.

Regards Shane

My Photos in Flickr.

• Thanks everyone, seems today is starting off much better and as I type this the lone Bullfinch has just come back :)     no pics at moment but will see if I can get some if he comes back again.  

@ TJ,    I was using wireless remote which, as you guessed, was in my other hand !     After yesterday, I was holding my breath when I went to check the camera and see what I had  LOL    

Regards, Hazel 

• @ Doggie,    I do occasionally talk with one brave one (named Billy 'cos he usually turns up without mates first  LOL  but I didn't today;  I just soaked up the thrill of having the two of them so close and didn't want to possibly spook them before I got at least a few shots on camera  LOL, however, next time I will talk to them;  they do know my voice as I have called to them in the past.     The brave one doesn't freak out if I start talking so maybe I will start with Billy no mates first until his mates arrive  !!

Regards, Hazel 

• How lovely. Glad your patience paid off!

• Thanks Hazy. Such lovely photographs. New dawn, new day. Well done.

• Thank you Mrs. T and Brenda,   didn't take so long this morning as they were starved of pastry yesterday  LOL       and even the sun is shining now with bright blue sky so things are on the up :)

Now all I need to sort out is where to email a video clip that RSPB shop (emily) wants to use ?     H E L P  !!!  

Regards, Hazel 

• Email it to wildlife@rspb.org.uk and I will ensure Emily gets it!

• Oh, thanks so much Mrs. T....   it will be on it's way shortly  !!

Regards, Hazel