Eagles changing there migration r -

A few lInes  in my latest  British Birks Journal!  

Regards,

Ian.

• And there was me left assuming that I'd been abusive to you. Guilty conscience? (Cue other psychology). I admit that I can appear challenging, but that is in the hope that others challenge my own understandings (and correct them where they are incorrect). A bit, umm, scientific, perhaps?

I tend not to pick on typos. People often type and submit their responses when they are passionate, and make small mistakes.

People in a long-standing group can become defensive when 'strangers' come into their space and suspicions arise as to their purpose..

Oh  - The British Bird Journal lawyers are currently (not) thinking about action with regards to being framed as 'birks' . A bit charades.

Hopefully that provides insight into my sense of humour and other stuff.

So - cutting back to eagles shifting their migration patterns in response to the Russian invasion of Ukraine and the subsequent war..

Did it surprise you that it happened or that it was recorded? Obviously this would be an opinion. You've had mine in that respect.

• By that statement you seem to thunk I have  a guilty conscience ! Not at all! But you do seem to like to reply to my threads. By one  of your posts you  don’t seem to like the British Birds Journal! Well a lot do and I’m not the only one that reads the British Birds Journal    But you do like to pop up  and reply in my threads a lot! I don’t mind! But do you read the British Birds Journal yourself on a regular bass! In my opinion the British Birds Journal is an excellent top class magazine/journal Also I do know about the migration of Golden Eagles!]

Regards,

Ian.