Feeding dilema

Hi everyone. New to the chat. Desperately need advice. I have crows, jackdaws,  and pigeons absolutely wrecking my bird feeders and scaring the little birds.. I've tried moving the feeders around the garden. I've hung them from a feeding station pole in the hopes they have no where to reach from. I have bought roamwild bird feeders.  The perch is mechanical and the feeding door closes with any weight heavier than the little birds, Robins tits etc. Pricey £40 each for feeders . This worked for quite a while.

They are now holding onto the pole and leaning over to feed or  bashing the feeder until the seed spills everywhere. The little birds have stopped coming. My small garden is covered in pigeon poo along with , crows and jackdaws. Anyone got any good ideas? Thank you in advance

Eileen 

• Hi Eileen, sorry to hear of your problems with the big birds wreaking havoc ... the only suggestion is to buy guardian feeders, which again are expensive, so that only the smaller birds can gain access or use another much cheaper DIY fix and use two hanging basket holders fixed together with tie-wraps!

Lots of choice on google ...

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr