2024 Total SolarEclipse! NASA TV! Live! 8th April

https://www.youtube.com/live/2MJY_ptQW1o?si=lR5soR_uO0U817hM

The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse on the 8th April will be broadcast live as usual on NASA TV and also on Time and Date and later in the year The Annular Solar Eclipse will be broadcast live as well. Also the Lunar Eclipses will be broadcast live worldwide. All free of charge as NASA 24 Public online TV channel free of charge worldwide. Also NASA. TV can be connected to your TV by the Chromecast Addaptor if you haven’t got the TV that stream and broadcast NASA TV. There is also a 24 hour NASA Media channelT that anyone can access.As I’ve mentioned many times before free of charge as well and online I saw the 1999 Total Solar Eclipe in person not in Cornwall as I knew it was a big possibility the UK weather i be cloudy in Cornwall as it was. I went to Austria where the 60 mile wide main shadow crossed part of Austria.with clear Sky’s.

Regards,

Ian.

• youtu.be/G10m2ZZRH4U
    This short 5 minute what it’s like to watch Total Solar Eclipse with clear Sky’s.

Regards,

Ian.

• Finally Sky News did broadcastthe 2017 Total Solar Eclipse live. But this a short 15 minute report about the Total Solar Eclipse across the USA in 2017. In 2026 and 2027 there will be the first Total Solar Eclipse in part of Europe since 1999. After 2027 there will not be another Total Solar Eclipse in Europe for many decades. Anyone wanting to see a Total Solar Eclipse after 2027 will have to travel outside of Europe. Sadly the Total Eclipses across parts of Europe in 2026 and 2027 will not be seen in the UK or Ireland, where sadly it will only be Partial in the UK. The next Total Solar Eclipse in the UK won’t be until 2090. But iIn the 22nd century the number of Total Solar Eclipses will be the most seen in the UK for goodness knows how long. I don’t know the answer to that. There will be six Total Solar Eclipses seen somewhere in the UK over a 30 year period in the 22nd century and I’m not joking, it’s true. If Tiger Sees my thread he or she will confirm that as well. As Tiger has witnessed Total Solar Eclipses himself in person as well and far more than me!
    https://youtu.be/a3j1et3vBfs?si=dWgatzL6OAxu3tHu

Regards,

Ian.