First coach trip of 2024 with my local RSPB Group

The first coach trip of 2024 with my local RSPB Group this coming  Saturday. Where we will be all dropped off att Alnmouth and walking south on the coast. Probably a few miles of walking. I have all my waterproof ready and climbing boots as well. I’m well prepared for this Daturday.

In February my RSPB Group are going  up to Musselbrough again looking at Seabirds and also a wetland reserve as well.

Also Langholm Moor to see the Hem Harriers which we have seen many times and quite a large population of nesting/breeding  pairs of Hen Harriers

Also in June  my RSPB Group will be travelling by coach up to St  Abbas Head just over  into Scotland.St Abbs Head which are sea cliffs anbd are owned by the National Trust for Scotland. Anyone who doesn't  have their own transport should join a local bird club and not necessarily an RSPB Group. As you could get to some really good birdwatching area’s including those area’s where normally you would need your own transport as some places are well away from any  sort of public transport such as trains or buses.  So I get to places not served by any type of transport  like  trains or buses.

Regards,

Ian.