Photo’s taken by me from the Spring of 2022-to the Autumn of 2023!

A few of my photo’s from 2022-2023! I’ve seen and taken hundreds of photo’s of Kingfisher’s from various places over the last 12 months. As I know where I can see them easily. But patience is needed. I’ve also seen Bittern regularly as well. My best ever view of a Bittern was way back in 1973 where it stood only a few feet in front of a hide at a well known bird reserve. Seeing a Bittern needs patience as well! Also you may hear hopefully in 2024 more good news from Saltholme. And it’s not about Bitterns this time. If you visit Saltholme regularly you probably will know like me what that news is! I’ve  got lots of photos from Leighton Moss and other places in the Autumn of 2023 when I went on a weeks birdwatching holiday in Lancashire by train and apart from Leighton Moss I visited other places birdwatching staying at a good hotel. I still have to sort my photo’s out of which I took many on my birdwatching holiday in October 2023. Hoping to go Bempton Cliffs again either in May or June 2024 staying for 2 nights. And I am looking at various places to go for another week long birdwatching holiday in 2024 as well.

Regards,

Ian.