Plants, Flowers and Shrubs 2023. Share your photos here

Slightly surprised to find these on a very wet, grey and muddy New Years Day 

Cin J

• My I pad keeps comeing up with file identification error. Usually switching my I pad off and on helps but its not working. It’s not just in this thread I can’t even make part 2 of my trip I went on on Sunday cause it keeps comeing up with file identification error there aswell. my phone is fine but the thing about that is the photos I need to send were taken with my I pad.

I managed to do part 1 of my trip I went on on Sunday but there wasn’t any problems until after I made part 1 of my trip and sent it but when I tryed to do my part 2 post it wouldn’t load any photos onto the page at all.

So I decided to just send my flower photos on the flower thread first and then do my part 2 thread of my trip after. since I was going to send the flowers photos after I made my part 1 and part 2 trip threads anyway. And it was letting me send my photos on the flower  thread.

But  I had to keep restarting my I pad to send the 2 flower photos I sent but now it won’t add the photos at all and comes up with file identification error every time. So switching it on and off is no longer working. It’ could  be a long time until I can post my flower photos  unless I work out how to fix the problem. I tryed saving to my files and doing it from there but my I pad won’t even save the photos to files. So I don’t know what’s going on but when my device lets me send the photos I will

• Ok. I’m in luck it only let me send one for now but it set off again when I tryed to add my other flower photos. one is a start even though it won’t let me send any others yet 

• Woods. 

Lesser Celadine

Farmland Red Deadnettle 

• They can make good Holly  berrys.  this one was tiny and looked just like a berry until I looked closely 

• At least These don’t look look like Holly Berrys.

Snowdrops 

• I saw a few open daffodils out my window today
  • I have seen lots of Crocus and daffodils. And In Hucclecote I saw some snowdrops growing on the driveway. On Sunday I went to the field and saw some wildflowers Dad let me borrow his phone to take photos since I couldnt take any but until we left but I can’t save the photos when I can I will send them. But I saw Red dead nettle and Dandelion and a wildflower I havnt seen before
  • Iv seen open daffodils lined up in Kingsway and there are open daffodils out my window shouting and calling to me to take a photo of it. There is also a daffodil bud preparing to open in my border 

• I have seen crocuses but not in the garden even though I get Crocuses in the garden.