Post your Christmas cards here 2022

Normally Hazy starts the Christmas thread off, however, it seems she hasn't posted for a short while. So I hope both well Hazel and Mike are well.

Last years thread; Post your Christmas cards here, for those who want to have a look back is HERE.

Hopefully, not to tread on toes by kickstarting this years thread, here's wishing you all a Merry Christmas

The above was a photo of a Christmas display at Baddesley Clinton, a local National Trust, back in December 2018.

Have a good one folks, and keep photographing nature and posting.those photos and reports.

• Happy Yule or which ever festival you prefer to observe 

Cin J

• Hi Mike. Your Christmas display reminds me of of one near me a few years back. It was a lovely nativity in a glass case all illuminated. It lasted a few days before the local yobs stole the baby Jesus and replaced him with the bottle of Guinness! Somewhat sacriligeous, but everyone still found it funny ...

• Hope you all have a fab Christmas my lovely Forum mates...And Best Wishes for the Year ahead

Linda257

X

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Merry Christmas everybody, Hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I will be on my own at Christmas. Not that I have no friends or family .... I'm just a miserable old sod! ... Wink

Only kidding me and Billy are going on holiday first to my sister's in Buxton, Derbyshire, then to a nice hotel in the Lakes for a few days ... Santa

• Two super areas BD - I'm sure you and Billy will enjoy

Cin J

• Michael B said:
    Normally Hazy starts the Christmas thread off, however, it seems she hasn't posted for a short while. So I hope both well Hazel and Mike are well.

Firstly, I just wanted to bob in to wish my long time friends and posters on here a very happy Christmas and hope the new year is a good one for you all.      Thanks for doing this years thread Mike;  I haven't been on the forum for a while as didn't like the way it was being taken over by recent rantings and ravings and what appears to be wild aspersions without proof of fact or naming the person who is supposedly stalking them;   it saddens me to see this once lovely forum which should be dedicated to wildlife and not personal unsubstantiated grievances being constantly aired and negative posts being bumped back up by two as if in private chat room.     Anyway, I could not let the year end without wishing my old time buddies all the best for the festive season and let's hope 2023 will be better in every way.       For now I'm taking a break until things settle down here but will leave you with a recent photo I took of a Tawny Owl in our local area who you have to imagine is wearing a Santa hat.    !!!     Take care dear friends - until we meet again !  Hazy XX

Regards, Hazel 

• Enjoy your break BD and Billy both Buxton and the Lakes are great at anytime of year

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can

• Seasonal Yorkshire Greetings to all my long time friends on the forum you are all great and full of support when needed Happy Birding

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can

• A Very Happy Xmas & New Year to you Hazel and all other log time forumites.
    I've not posted for some time for the same reasons Hazel, seems to me the forum has been taken over by people just to rant and complain, it has lost its focus of being a wildlife forum and will be keeping away until it seems the tone has settled down.

Best wishes
  • Germain said:

Happy Yule or which ever festival you prefer to observe 

Who can resist a lovely and cuddly dog.