Leighton Moss Meet-up 2022

• Thanks, Hazel, for your dates for late June up near LM. All being well with regulations, the virus, etc., as I mentioned above we hope to see you on the Wednesday, Thursday and until whenever you are heading back home on the Friday. Our Wales booking does not begin until the late afternoon on the Saturday so we will not leave the area until sometime Saturday morning or possibly after lunch. Fingers crossed that a few other Forumates manage to drop by LM sometime during that week, too. But I imagine that you will be up there once (or a few times!) before the last week in June!

Mike (and 'regulars' and anyone else interested!), Hope you manage to visit LM sometime during that week. You may know that Hazel and Mike know LM very well and they can point you to those places on the reserve where they have seen various species, as well as highlighting their favourites from the cafe!

Kind regards, 

Ann

• Thank you folks, the dates are now in my diary.

It will only be the day I'm still exploring hotels from my leg perspective, plus I think my son has something in mind as its Goodwood Festival Of Speed around that time.

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler