More CoVID-19 Humour

Where is Loch Down?

Its official, some people are less intelligent than a pigeon!

Life in lockdown

Some one has tooooo much free time on their hands!

But its damned clever.....

There are definitely folk with more time on the hands, than they need!

And this one, needs no words....

Stay safe everyone

• Lol, TJ and Clare!--Love 'em both!

Kind regards, Ann

• Very funny all, thanks for sharing.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Just had this come through which appealed to my sense of humour

Best wishes

Hazel in Southwest France

• Excellent H, made I larf!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• That's good Wendy, there were others but not sure fit for publication......

Best wishes

• Here is a selection (sorry there are so many but this is minimal--there were loads more!) from several months ago, when it was still 2020, sent by a friend in the States (and with correct US spelling). The lucky friend sees dozens of Sandhill Cranes gathering in the field next to her house every autumn before they head south, has Bald Eagles and Ospreys nesting each summer along the river only a few minute's walk from her house and has deer in the back garden off and on all year. Enjoy.

I am done with my 90-day trial of 2020. How do I cancel my membership?

Remember. Rapunzel was quarantined and met her future husband. Let's think positive here.

When does season two of 2020 start? I do not like season one.

Day 7 of Social Distancing: Struck up a conversation with a spider today. Seems nice. He's a web designer.

If these last few weeks have taught us anything - it's that stupidity travels faster than any virus on the planet.

Just wait a second - so what you're telling me is that my chance of surviving all this, is directly linked to the Common Sense of others?

People are scared of getting fined for congregating in crowds. As if catching a deadly disease and dying a horrible death wasn't enough of a deterrent.

Another Saturday night in the house and I just realized, even the trash goes out more than me.

Day 27 at home and the dog is looking at me like, "See, this is why I chew the furniture."

Remember when you were little and all your underwear had the days of the week on them. Those would be helpful right now.

The spread of COVID-19 is based on two factors: 1. How dense the population is. 2. How dense the population is.

I'm so excited to take the garbage out. I wonder what I should wear?

Remember all those times when you wished the weekend would last forever? Well, wish granted. Happy now?

Silly you! You thought dogs were hard to train! Just look at all the humans who can't sit and stay!

Kind regards, Ann

• Thankypu Ann, that gave me a big laugh to start the day.

Best wishes

• LOL, just brilliant Ann, just what we need to lighten these dark times, thank you.

Regards, Hazel 

• Very funny but all so true! Thanks Ann.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.