If I lose my reply one more time..............

Sorry to have a moan, but there is one thing about this forum that is driving me mad lately. I get on-line, have a read of a thread & type a reply (not quick as I'm only one finger (2 sometimes). I tap on reply to send it & Wham, it comes up that I don't have the right to to reply. I have to sign in & start all over again. By which time I'm usually fed up. The "good old forum" didn't give you an option to type in a reply if it wasn't your group or you weren't signed in. Why oh why did they bring us all this grief!!

• Sorry to hear you are still having this problem Hazel. A real pain in the. ********! Good advice from SK to copy and paste at least you do not have to re type. The only other thing I could suggest is to completely shut down your tablet or computer, if it has been on standby. Clear out all the history and caches and if you have the RSPB saved as a favourite maybe Google, find the website and resave it as a favourite. None of this may work but at least worth a try. Good luck.