Reflections or Shadows - your photos wanted

• Lovely pics, PB, Must try to visit there sometime. But did you actually check to see if the red ones had perhaps been imported from elsewhere--Japan, possibly--lol!?!

Kind regards, 

Ann

• In reply to Gardenbirder:

Thank you Ann

Gardenbirder said:
    check to see if the red ones had perhaps been imported from elsewhere

Nooo, I snuck up there Saturday night and painted each leaf independently with Mrs PB's special shiny "party" nail polish!

• In reply to HAZY:

Thanks Hazel. Many a-time we've been up there for the autumn colours (is only half hourish from home) but never had properly good weather, or if we have, Storm XY or Z had blown all the leaves away in the previous couple of days lol
  • A gold star for going out and doing Autumn colour! I vaguely remember a long while ago that Ladybower reservoir in the Peaks had a good reputation for Autumn colour and was thinking of checking if it is still true. Mind you, if Autumn is a few days earlier in the North I may be running out (or already have run out) of time.

Nige   Flickr

• A pretty female Gadwall (I think?) admiring herself at Cley marshes on Sunday. It was a perfect day, with lovely weather..

Karen B Suffolk
  • Leighton Moss yesterday.

Shoverler

Jim

My Pictures

• Monday at Wells Next Sea harbour with tide going out.

KR
    Tony

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wherryman/

• _________________________________________________________________________

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• Technical question here - how come other people's pics come out full size - filling the box, whereas mine are always half the width?

answers on a postcard, please!

thanks
    Karen
    Karen B Suffolk
  • In reply to Karen B Suffolk:

Karen B Suffolk said:
    Technical question here - how come other people's pics come out full size - filling the box, whereas mine are always half the width?

answers on a postcard, please!

thanks
    Karen

Karen,   I change the default (dimensions) size to leave the right box empty and the left hand box 650

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again"