Bad pics of fab wildlife - part 2!

• In reply to HAZY:

HAZY said:

Michael B said:
    One from the patio at home before I went into hospital to have the earlier postponed surgery

Hope all went smoothly with the op Mike and that there are plenty of birds to view out in the garden from the comfort of your own chair.     

Thanks Hazel.

You may have seen my post on the Odds and Sods 2022 thread, but if not, here it is

The op was Tues 18th pm, and it has been a long time coming, pre-covid was the initial plan for the op.

Because a small patch on my leg still ulcerates after the initial surgery almost seven years ago, they wanted to try another skin graft. However, post retirement, I've hardly had any problems, but they insisted and they know, so I wasn't going to argue.

I'm back next Tues for a follow up, and I should know then what I can and can't do, but for now, very gentle exercise, no stretching, around the house, keep it warm and all should go to plan.

I always do as I'm told, I'm always good.....

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• Hope the follow up and healing process goes well Mike and nice to hear that you do what you are told ....... if only it worked for all Mikes. LOL

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• (Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• (Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• It WAS a dunnock

Regards

Benji

• In reply to BenjiS:

Now that is class.
  • A new version of peek a boo 

Cin J

• White fronted geese!

Bean geese!

Hares!

Turns out you can do amazing things with a phone and an old telescope. I can't but you probably can.

Just don't ask me how I get these results -- it's kind of intuitive, but bright sunlight and eyes with poor close-focusing probably have a lot to do with it.

• GT spooking a little Wren during the BGBW hour .....

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again"