Bird Drawings in Pencil - Celebrating Britain's Feathered Friends

Hello!

I have recently embarked on a project creating original bird pencil drawings. My objective is to immerse myself in the fascinating world of each species and create a lifelong collection that honours the beauty of our avian companions here in Britain. While I've been sharing these creations on social media, I believe they would be better appreciated by fellow enthusiasts like you, who share my passion for birds BirdOwlEagle.

Although I only have a few completed drawings (they do take a considerable amount of time!), I plan to expand my collection over the next few years.

As a bit of a traditionalist, each of these pieces is meticulously hand-drawn using graphite pencil, with reference photos guiding my artistic process. Admittedly, my photography skills for bird spotting aren't quite polished yet, but I do my best to capture their beauty.

If you're interested, you can find prints of my artwork on my website - Jonny Atkinson Art. Additionally, 10% of each sale goes towards supporting the incredible non-profit organisation, Action for Conservation.

I regret to inform you that my original Blue Tit and Blackbird drawings are temporarily unavailable. They are currently being showcased at the North Arts exhibition in Chapel Allerton, so if you happen to be in the area, please pop in and pay them a visit!

Thanks!

Jonny

Blue Tit DrawingBlue Tit DrawingBlue Tit DrawingBlue Tit DrawingBlackbird DrawingBlackbird DrawingBlackbird DrawingBlackbird Drawing