Bird painting

I played a game about fantasy creatures based on real animals like butterflies and others that had some inspireing things about the wonders of Art which included other forms of art but not to do with drawing. not telling people what to do and how to do stuff but rather asking interesting open minded questions to ponder and even though I Don’t usualy do painting much and usually draw  Iv felt like painting since then so I have done another one 

I didn’t want to paint things from games cause I prefer painting real life animals but While Im good at drawing birds and have also painted things before I havnt painted a bird before . I was going for a Starling or Blackbird but it looks like A Starling  

• Thing is about Blackbird is that and I don’t know weather you have noticed but sometimes the blackbirds bill appears orange or on some blackbirds they can appear orange whereas on other they are yellow but yes a Blackbirds bill is usually yellow. But they have short bills whereas Starlings have longer bills. Another thing I should mention is with Starlings and Blackbirds young ones and females arnt yellow adult Starlings have yellow beaks just like Male  Blackbirds do but the length of the bill is longer. I personally think I might of acidently painted a hybrid a mix of blackbird and Starling. The bird in the painting is looking away but you can see some of its tummy which is green and purple