Birds around the village in lockdown -

For those who are interested- this is on cold press paper which gives that nice background effect with minimal effort ( and paint) and a brush dragged sideways !

S

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box

• Beautiful

My Flickr photos

• wonderful work

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• Excellent

Nige   Flickr

• And here's a Greeny bird!

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box

• Oh my goodness, just fabulous S.

Regards, Hazel 

• So much detail well done you
  • Feeders are busy

Watercolour over pencil 11 x 7.5 "

S

• Keep 'em coming S, really appreciate seeing them, thanks. Blue Tits really are such very pretty and striking looking little birds with larger than life attitude which defies their size; I remember being at a ringing session when ringer said blue tits (out of the regular garden type birds) are the ones most likely to nip you so when nobody volunteered to release it I offered ......... and it almost drew blood  !    I love these brave and feisty little birds !

Regards, Hazel 

• Weather bad outside- more  comfortable in the studio

S

• You certainly have matched up your interests S, watching and painting our feathered friends. Beautiful pictures, you have much talent. Thanks for sharing.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.