Catlady's holiday to Arran

We have been oh holiday to Arran again. This time was extra special as we had a family wedding. 2 weeks away, the weather was mixed, dry most days and not too cold (better than I hear at home). The day of the wedding was scorching, we actually got sunburnt! The day was so special, the views, food, family and as much champagne, wine, drinks etc, until midnight. All poshed up we were, me in a swish blue trouser suit and hubby in his highland outfit. We don't often get the chance to posh up, it was lovely and we were not bad looking! Sorry no photos of us, (as then you will all see me) although there are plenty,  but I do have others. We stayed in the same wee cotrage again, birdies at the patio doors and the rest scenery around the island.

Bluetit

Dunnock

Great Tit

Next selection Mr Percy and his Misses. They both came right up to the glass and would tap with their beaks to be fed, he was a bit more skittish and moved back a bit when you opened the door, but she was in, if you were not ready with the food. She actually hand fed.

Herron

You need a magnifying glass for this! There are 2 seals on the stones in the middle, honest, dunno who the pair are that decided to be in the shot!

A house on the corner of the road where I counted about 6 beautiful Peacocks and a Peahen, so near the road, but they seem to be sensible

The rest are all views from around the island. All were taken from inside the car while Mr CL was driving.

Near Machrie

Near Pirnmill

Next 2 Brodick Bay

Approaching Pirnmill

These 2 are from the day of the wedding, just look at the skies 

These are from the cottage in Pirnmill, lovely wee garden with lots of bushes, trees and shrubs, lovely colour when everything is out

And that is it folks, hope you enjoyed my Arran tour. All photos taken, stored, uploaded and posted from my tablet. They may not be as good as ones posted by fellow users, who have fancy equipment, but I think they are good enough.

Thanks for looking CL

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.