My Garden Wildlife

Have five IR cameras that i leave out in the garden Four of them for six days at a time. Is pretty time consuming going through the videos and keeping some for the final cut. Each camera can have nearly 200 clips. But this is what i do. This is the video for January. I do one video a month in the MY Garden Wildlife category.

www.youtube.com/watch

• Thank you Mike, don't know how much longer the hedgehogs will be visiting. The juveniles tend to stay out longer, and sometimes most of the winter. That is my experience.

• Thank you Mike, don't know how much longer the hedgehogs will be visiting. The juveniles tend to stay out longer, and sometimes most of the winter. That is my experience.

I've noticed similar with the juvenile hoggies, even observing one at night I think back in Jan or Feb this year. It seemed healthy enough, no signs of lethargy as it scuttled around for food.

Incidentally, hedgehogs don't actually hibernate, the basically sleep longer to conserve energy, and will come out to feed if necessary. I have more info on the hedgehog hibernation somewhere,  I'll have a look this afternoon and share the link.