Invertebrates in the garden this afternoon

I havnt had a good few days  recently . And birdwatching wise havnt been able to get out and about. I havnt bren out much this week due to something personal going on 

I been mainly in the Garden. If any of my messages ever sound repeatative sometimes or if I don’t pick up on some social cues very well I apologise. Im on the autistic spectrum. So can happen. it’s not something I do on purpose. Im makeing lots of mistakes. 
apart from that I did manage to go out in the garden. 
And it was very sunny I even had a hoverfly Hover abouve my head. I would of sent this on insect 2022 but I don’t think it’s a good idea  I don’t know if animation  is defiantly ok too or if it’s just photos  so have just made a post for now. 
I hope you enjoy the photos I took. 

• iv sent the drawings I did that I wasnt able to enlarge with dimensions 

i usualy prefer to use my i pad for sending photos from my camara to and sendimg to the community and it looks abit  bigger which is good but even though it looks abit  bigger  im still not satisfied with the width and other things so I still need to adjust the dimensions and its still smaller and not as big  than I needed it to be   but thought I should send it today cause I caught a cold on Sumday and I have still got a cold and also been asked to think about. look into and decide on some  things yesterday then let my support workers  know about once decided  which I did by the end of the day. but cause of all these things completely forgot to send the drawing on the thread 

https://community.rspb.org.uk/chat/f/the-art-club/285961/wildlife-drawings-starting-from-1st-december-first-drawing-drawing-of-a-plover#pifragment-4313=6

• I think I might be waiting longer than I previously exspected to get comfirmation on if they have fixed the eror file identifier problom when making new  threads. 

• Update on the pembrokeshire holiday I wont be able to see the Skommers but the carer/ support worker who was going to take me on holiday to pembrokeshire Coast but seemed impossible and was very unlikely my fortune has changed (but) now that my holiday to a different country has been chosen we are going to see how much money I got left after this holiday and then if I still got enough then I can go on holiday to the pembrokeshire Coast during the summer it wont be June cause Im going on holiday to a different country and then in July going away with my family so the puffins wont be there but im going to make good use of the other Wildlofe that can be found on or near pembrokeshire coast if I still have enough to go on holiday there after the gran canaria holiday 

• although my cold is making me very under the weather And want to rest mostly I havnt been letting it get in the way of my holidays.nor have I been letting it get in the way of contributeing to the upgrade here in the community on the new thread or getting a new laptop that I really need for my photos. I caught the cold last Sunday the same day me and my family looked for the laptop and the day before I was meant to comfirm both what laptop im getting aswell as the holodays my support workers gave me  from the list of islands thst have double bedrooms my suport workers found and comfirmed to them on the Momday iv chosen Gran Canaria (aswell) 

that same week the day the RSPB came back to the new thread I was most under the weather out of all the days combined but I needed comfirmation on the  file identifier issue of mine with threads so I made it a point to take the chance amd ask right away before they go. ( there still looking into it) 

although iv been mainly resting iv been determined  to reach my goals so I was determined to try and get these things done so even though my cold arived at a bad time if I didnt do anything none of these would of been gotten done as soon as possible like they needed to be.

if I use an exsmple I was told if I didnt comfirm on Monday which from the list the holiday I want to go to  I wont be able to go anymore cause its too late since its almost June so if I didnt choose cause of feelling very under the weather it wouldnt of got decided and booked and I wouldnt of been able to bring the good news about that holiday 

the pembrokeshire one is another example of an oportunity that could of been completely missed if I let it pass cause of my cold I told them I still want to go so got the update hopefuly that is everything now though but these things are good news. the cold arived at a bad time a time when i had to sort these things out but thankfuly even though Im very under the weather and mainly resting I was able to persist anyway. I thought I should update on other things aswell as pembrokeshire since iv had a eventful week with my cold co inciding with these events that needed to get done but was worth it in the long term.