Invertebrates in the garden this afternoon

I havnt had a good few days  recently . And birdwatching wise havnt been able to get out and about. I havnt bren out much this week due to something personal going on 

I been mainly in the Garden. If any of my messages ever sound repeatative sometimes or if I don’t pick up on some social cues very well I apologise. Im on the autistic spectrum. So can happen. it’s not something I do on purpose. Im makeing lots of mistakes. 
apart from that I did manage to go out in the garden. 
And it was very sunny I even had a hoverfly Hover abouve my head. I would of sent this on insect 2022 but I don’t think it’s a good idea  I don’t know if animation  is defiantly ok too or if it’s just photos  so have just made a post for now. 
I hope you enjoy the photos I took. 

• I hope it cheers you up and helps make you feell better with your leg
  • Im going to get a membership for Slimbridge tomorrow morning then Im going to look around and take photos and once I have the membership I will be able to visit more often
  • Managed to catch a cold during Easter weekend I didn’t know weather it was definitely one or not or if I was just under the weather until Tuesday morning. I’m trying to take it easy cause iv got a cold. I had a Covid test cause someone in the house didn’t know if it was Covid manifesting itself as cold symptoms or a genuine cold but like usual It came out negative. So it’s just a head cold. In spite of my cold Im still going out in the garden to look for birds, insects and invertrebetes and looking after them and the wildflowers but trying not to go out for long if it’s cold. At the moment the weather is abit on and off. I don’t know when I might go to slimbridge next but when I do I will check out those hides. I find some hides are better than others. There is a section called goose of the world where white fronted geese can be found aparantly so not sure if it’s (still) the case that there found when you last saw them or not but wildlife don’t really have boundaries so even though they can be found there they can turn up anywhere. Of course there might not be much point looking for white fronted geese next time if they have already left but will look out for other notable birds
  • Update on the tree they have decided to delay it however iv got more important concerns now so I need some help or advise with something

• I have got a tall Brassica it isn’t invasive and isn’t spreading there’s been only one for a whole month and the Mining bees have been pollinating it I love watching them and mining bee loves pollinating it but cause it’s not in my wildflower border the people in the house consider it a weed and the reason is cause it’s very tall. The flowers are nice bright yellow and there’s talk about cutting it down cause they dont want it there and said they can’t wait to see my face once it’s gone so iv decided to take it upon myself to uproot it but I don’t want to cause it’s not troublesome or causeing any problems. They just don’t want it there and it benefits both me and the mining bees Exspeacially since it’s near my pond so I’m desperate any advice much apreaciated 

• I was going to ask them if I can re plant it onto my wildflower border but they got some people round to dig it up
  • im going on a couple Of holidays. Im going on holiday a lot in July  and will be leaving on the 10th but it isn’t in the north south or east then in September I will be going to Strudland bay Then in October I will be going to Cornwall 

• Im going on holiday in November aswell I will be going to North Wales
  • My mistake yesterday Dad told me Cornwall is some time next year but we don’t know if we will be able to go on holiday again or not after that cause we wont have enough money and we have 3 dogs 1 with behiour problems cause of being badly treated in Romania that isn’t good with strangers and 8 dogs and we need to see if we can find a new babysitter for the dogs if possible. The holiday was arranged this year for next year but we (will) be going to North Wales in October but it will be at the end of the month and I will be away for 10 weeks so I will still be away In October and November 

• Im going on holiday 3 days earlyer now it was going to be that date originally but Im going on holiday on the 8th September not the 11th 

Edit: I will be going on holiday for almost a week not almost all month in November. Something about it seemed off so I asked Mum cause Dad said it’s almost a month and Mum said it will be almost a week