Bet you can't guess where I am!! Arran, I am back !!Update (02/09/18)

Good evening all. Well I am on the Isle of Arran. I have told you that we visit here as we have family here and usually camp in Lochranza, it is always in the summer. We had an unexpected invitation to come over to a family birthday and reunion, after booking leave, the cat into the cattery, a self catering cottage, leaving at 7.30am, ferry over, 7.5 hrs travel, here we are! We have a lovely little cottage for a few nights, fully furnished, it's just lovely and with a bottle of red wine and some fresh flowers on arrival! On reading the guest book, many birds and red squirrels come to the garden, where is my bird food, at home! Well I packed everything I thought we would need! We met up with some family on the ferry and took them home, on the way one shouted, there is a huge bird sitting on that rock, it must have been a buzzard the other said, no far too big, I think it was the Golden Eagle!! My eyes are going to be peeled, hopefully I will get a few photos of some birds, wildlife and the views and post them when I get home. Lovely run down and over, dry, no wind, rain, snow, ice so fingers crossed!