One very excited Catlday!!

Hello all. As you can see from my heading, this is so true. Yesterday I posted following the start of the thread regarding LG. I have not been able to view this on my ipad. On previous advice I loaded chrome, Firefox, google chrome and even looked at carynex (sorry if this is not spelled correctly ) for help, all to no avail. The only browser that sort of worked was Puffin. Instead of there being a white space where the video should be, there was actually a play button, but no, still not working. I gave up, but after yesterday's posting and following it up today where Puffin was mentioned, I thought I would have another go. I still had Puffin loaded on my ipad. Logged on, got to the LG page, pushed the button (and thinking don't know why I am bothering as it never worked before), when UP POPPED EJ ON THE NEST.  Well I sat and stared as I could not believe my eyes. Yipee it works!!! So to anyone still having problems, be patient as the saying goes, everything comes to those who wait. Well hopefully it might to you. As has been said not a lot happening at the moment, but have to say the picture quality is pretty good. Another too add to the web cam list!!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.